Monday, September 26, 2016

Project 365, Week 39

Another full week in the best of ways. 

Be in love with your life. Every detail of it.
~Jack Kerouac

September 19
No picture.

September 20
Shaun was home to watch the kids and it was just too beautiful to not take my run outside. Have I mentioned how in love I am with September?? :)


September 21
What a gift to have a swim day this late in September!





Such a beautiful sky at soccer practice!


September 22
Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love.


September 23
While the crew was sound-checking and warming up, H and I snuck over to the athletic shoe store to get him fitted for running shoes. Many years ago, my brother in law taught me the merits of quality running shoes, made specifically for my type of foot and updated regularly.

Now that H has shown he will stick with cross country, I wanted him to have good shoes, too.



September 24
So much soccer in our lives!



Aiden played in his very first real game, which he thinks is SOO much better than baby micro soccer.


I can't even take him in his little uniform!


Tear down after nine show in four cities in five weeks. What an amazing thing to be a part of! Also, we're tired! ;)


September 25
We took our new running shoes for a spin together.




1 comment:

  1. So glad H has you as a running role model! (Well, role model, period!) And yes, September has been lovely. And TOO SHORT! It's October on Saturday - how did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.