Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Saturday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }


This 10th of the month found us in Vineland, NJ where we "took the show on the road". Its a family affair, with the three kids in small parts on stage and Shaun part of the sound crew. I take pictures.

After a late night, the kids were excited to wake up in a hotel. They got SO excited when I said yes, they could watch a kid show. Clearly, our TV and cable doesn't get used a whole lot at home. ;)



Shaun took the kids to the theater and I stayed back to get some time alone. The hotel's gym was "less than" so I made due in the tiny room with my Kindle. Where there is a will, there is a way. #no excuses :)



The neighborhood was a bit shady, but I took the challenge to find the beauty on my mile walk from the hotel to the theater. The main street of the town definitely hinted of charm and potential.



Sweet boy, watching as they did a run through.



That man.



It's always exciting when you are far enough south to find a Chick-fil-A. We ate a quick lunch/dinner and the boys passed out flyers for the show on our way out. A big piece of the fun for me is stealing moments with Amy.



I worked on studying for a class I'm taking while the kids had a pre-show rest.





Back to the theater and I was doing a marginal job being patient with underslept kids.



The green room. :)



Show one of three at the Landis Theater...check!




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.