Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Project 365, Week 18

More from Florida...life is rough! ;) There were 12 of us in one house, six adults and six children from 0-17. There was a pool at the house which was covered with shade all but two hours of every day and we were a two-block walk from the beach. We didn't have any outings or planned activities, it was very low-key with tons of pool time, reading, games, searching for and sorting through shells. 

April 30
















May 1
This guy isn't at all flashy, but it quietly faithful. He has such a way about him, especially with kids and old people, the "least of these". When I see him pacing with a baby in the early hours so the rest of the house can sleep, I get all the heart eyes.





My tribe.







May 2
That yellow house in the middle is where we stayed.



Shaun and I had two breakfast dates, such lovely time together. He's my favorite.











May 3
God speaks volumes to me through his creation, probably in part because thats when I slow down enough to listen.




We watched a sudden rain and wind storm from the balcony, feeling bad that Nathan and Laryssa had chosen that time to take a walk on the beach.


Nana and Grandpa John treated us all to fondue, a long-standing tradition.




May 4
Full day in the car following a full night in the car.


Delaware.

NYC.

I love our church and our youth leaders. Avery and Amanda opted to come home from Florida a day early so they could be part of this girls sleepover/party. How incredible is that?? We got back in time to drop them right off at church to join 60 other girls.


May 5
J had a home show so Shaun, Aiden and I went to cheer her on.



Then I picked up the girls and we went to cheer on my sister at a Crossfit competition. She and her partner made it to the finals...so inspiring and impressive!



May 6
We went to the service for a baby baptism. The people at the church were very friendly and welcoming.

Girls Night In! I'm always better for having spent time with these girls. Also, they know how to make amazing food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.