Tuesday, January 17, 2023

January's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Tuesday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Walking is not always an option now, so I'm especially thankful when I can.


Shaun and I interviewed someone for the office.


Speaking of the office, that's where I spent most of the day. I moved slow and kept things low key, trying to get our ducks in a row.

Anytime I need to pause and breathe, I look at this painting and begin reciting Psalm 23:

The Lord is my shepherd;  I have all that I need.

He lets me rest in green meadows; 
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
    He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths



I also love my bank of south-facing windows.



The girls came in to work after school and I thought they looked so pretty and professional.



Sweet relief to be home, comfortable in my chair.


Even better, with some company of the best kind. :) I love when they find their way near me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.