Wednesday, September 27, 2023

September's 10 on 10

I made cookies for Avery's road trip.


Because the Bible Quiz team is memorizing Romans, that's where I've been spending much of my study time over the last several months. The Bible, God's Word regularly blows me away with the new things I learn. What a gift to have this love letter, guidebook, epic story.

If you haven't spent much time exploring it, there is a whole life-changing treasure trove there, just for you.


It is a joy and a privilege to be able to attend service on Sundays. I'm forever grateful for Crossroads! As it happened, our pastor preached from the very same Chapter I was reading earlier on my porch.


The kids stayed at church for second service and a kids church leaders lunch, so Ginger and I had a nice, long walk. It was a gorgeous day....


...and then we got caught under a rain cloud that soaked us good. It was comical.


An annual favorite day of the year for us, the opening of Sunday football! 



Avery checked in from her road trip...she got to take a turn driving one of the trucks hauling some of the equipment.


I went to pick up Amanda and Aiden and saw later on IG that they'd had too much fun making a Youth Rally promo video. :)



Yay for quiet Sunday afternoons at home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.