Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Project 365, Week 39

This week we felt the weight of starting treatments back up after an amazing 6-month break.

September 25
Our new fall schedule has made it tricky to get time with all of us together and also we had treatment looming. So Avery let her teacher know she'd be a little late to class and we had a 4 PM dinner. It was lovely. :)


September 26
Corner kick assist.




September 27
A hard day made way harder than it needed to be because of logistics. 




September 28
I spent the day trying to not move too much.


September 29
Another hard day.

1O LORD, how long will you forget me? Forever?

How long will you look the other way?

2How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul,

with sorrow in my heart every day?

How long will my enemy have the upper hand?

3Turn and answer me, O LORD my God!

Restore the sparkle to my eyes, or I will die.

4Don’t let my enemies gloat, saying, “We have defeated him!”

Don’t let them rejoice at my downfall.

5But I trust in your unfailing love.

I will rejoice because you have rescued me.

6I will sing to the LORD

because he is good to me.



September 30
We got to celebrate Maddy and Little Miss, the first of the next generation. My sister is going to be a grandmother in a few short weeks!!


October 1
Not feeling up for being out and about, I watched church outside in the sunshine.



My friend Lemvo is so good about stopping to take pictures. She's also skilled at looking for and calling out the good in people and she's quick to tell me what my kids are doing right. Its a blessing!


Sunday afternoons when we're all in the same space, watching football...heart-filling!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.