Saturday, March 30, 2024

Project 365, Week 12

Lots of challenges this week, but I will leave it at these photos because both are true....it was a hard week and it was a week full of blessings.

March 18
Day-downloading. :)


March 19
I so enjoy the photo memories that pop up on my phone each day. It's not how life works, but I was wishing to go back and do this day again. It looks so very ordinary and simple and sweet.


March 20
One of my most important responsibilities at the office is keeping the candy in supply. It also serves as an interesting study on humanity.


Before Christmas, Amy organized a group of the kids friends to do the TobyMac concert in Hartford together. He is a marvel...living with fame for so long, yet remaining faithful, humble and secure enough to constantly share his stage with new artists, walking through suffering clinging to God. It was an encouraging night.



March 21
I took pictures during the last dress rehearsal of Passion. Though we are not involved in it now, my heart was full thinking of the many years we worked alongside Grosvenors and LightsUp. I also thought of many of the faces that have come and gone in this scene with the whole cast.


March 22
School was having a non-working day, with a pep rally at the end. Aiden asked if he could stay home and I told him he could if he worked.


Amanda, on the other hand, was living her best life. The theme was "Last Rodeo", as the end is starting to close in.


March 23
My favorite goalie. 


March 24
Shaun organized the troops for an hour so we could give the house some attention ahead of Easter. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.