Monday, March 25, 2024

March's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Sunday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Despite a 100% rate of failure, Ginger is still certain she's going to catch a squirrel. Also, it's so nice to have a good place for walking, right outside our door.



Sweetness.


Amanda's guy, Jason got baptized.


And their friend Isabell got baptized in the third service.


Phew.


We all went to the office for cleaning, projects and shenanigans.



Hot tub talks :)


The group spent quite a bit of the day together and at some point they ended up at our house.


All of my life I've been a reader and even in the very busy seasons of life I've closed out the last 20 minutes or so of my day in a book. But for the last two years I've been on-again/off-again with reading. Right now I'm back "on" and happy about it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.