Thursday, September 25, 2008

Golfing Expedition

Last night Shaun and I snuck away for a few hours, feeling the need to reconnect. He enjoys golfing, or at least is trying to talk himself into enjoying golfing and I enjoy walking and talking, so doing the Back-9 (aren't you impressed with my golf lingo) is a win-win for us. Although last night wasn't a win anything for my golfer. BUT, its having fun that counts, right. (My words...Shaun would never think or say that winning doesn't matter about anything.)
I brought my camera and did some playing around with some of the different settings. An evening complete with flowers, sunsets and dinner out...nice!
The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love. Psalm 33:5


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to find time to go out on a "date" with your hubby? Chris and I try to have lunch together when we can and it works wonders for the soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.