Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Take A Picture, Mom!


My budding photographer often calls me in to a situation that she deems "picture worthy". This morning was one such time and who am I to argue that there is a "need" to take a picture. Amanda, sensing she may be getting into a situation requiring her cooperation, starts to throw a little fit for good measure.

Another such time. They are so squeezable first thing in the morning! Here they are chewing on a vitamin and watching their latest favorite "kid show", as Avery calls it, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


3 comments:

Bethany G. said...

Allie also loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and all I can think about is how much I miss the original Mickey Mouse! The computer animated one just isn't the same. How old am I....

THE ROOST said...

Great pictures! They are SO cute!

Momagoose said...

Hi Lisa! Liliana also says "take a picture"... I am going to use that on my blog too. I love the picture of them in the morning! So snuggly. :o) Jen