Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whirly Twirly Wednesday

For maybe the first time since Shaun gave me my camera, I wasn't into taking pictures today. It might have had something to do with the fact that Avery wanted to sit on my lap. She has a bony bum, which I can deal with, except now her brother is taking up a good portion of my lap and so both girls spend the time I am holding them squirming around trying to find a nook to get comfortable in. Just a few more months, girls, despite what the lady at the register thought.





4 comments:

  1. Well, for not being in the mood to snap pics, you still got some really incredible shots...although that's easy to do with a subject as cute as she is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Jackie said!!! Great shots for not being in the mood! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love there little ballet pics! So sweet! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.