Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Everyday of April

Thank you for praying yesterday.  The report in the late afternoon was that Baby Madison made it through surgery and the surgeons accomplished what they needed to.  In other words, God performed a miracle!

~

I wanted to post some of the photos that I didn't get to from last month but after I went through them I realized we are in June so these are actually from two months ago.  Is it seriously June??

No exciting events here, just the everyday life that I love so dearly.

When Z arrived we were down a bed for a couple weeks.  That was just fine with the girls who sleep together every chance they get (non-school nights).  Now that there is a full-sze bunk in their room they still choose to sleep on this little twin together.  Sisters....one of life's sweetest blessings!

The kids and I very rarely watch movies or TV but once in a while they'll snuggle together in front of the iPad...they love Adventure Bible Stories and Odyssey.  
Mercifully the video game phase was short-lived after Z arrived.  Previous to him there was none, but he was used to playing for inordinate amounts of time every day.  Living here he's quickly realized there is way too much living life to do to have time for video games.

I believe Aiden was racing cars here.
 His smile makes my knees weak.
 She's always thinking about him and watching out for him.
 Loving the early warm weather.
 That's my Manda-Girl.
 I find this girl buried in all kinds of corners with her nose in a book.
Before you created the world and the mountains were made, from the beginning to the end you are God. To you a thousand years are like a day that has just gone by. They are like a few hours of the night.
Psalm 90: 2,4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.