Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday's Walk ~ Late Night Bonding

Would you join me and many others in prayer for this sweet little angel today?  She is having heart surgery today....her name is Madison.

Memory lane goes back to 2006 today, when Amanda was just a week or two old and Avery was 17 months.  Avery was thrilled with the new toy we had provided for her.  Her very favorite thing to do was undress her and she was remarkably good at it.

As I recall, these were taken somewhere in the 11 PM range and I was in bed sleeping.  In those days, for about a year actually, we'd let Avery stay up until  11, 12, 1 and she'd sleep until 1, 2, 3 the next afternoon.  I think her record was something like staying up until 1:30 AM and sleeping until 3:30 PM.

You parents who love having a rigid schedule for your children are cringing right now and thinking all manner of bad thoughts about our parenting.  But...it worked for us and she's turned out to be a fairly well-adjusted young lady.  :)

I just love this series of pictures Shaun took:








1 comment:

  1. Absolutely priceless! I love avery kiss baby Amanda's mouth! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.