Friday, February 22, 2013

Naismith Would Be Proud

I've got no business being on my blog, but my brain needed a break from the work I'm supposed to be doing.  Much as I'd love to stay and post here a while, I think I'll do the more responsible thing and keep it short.

These are from last week, the last basketball game for the girls.  They really enjoyed it again this year and came out hot and sweaty each time.  And Amanda cried when she lost.

Our new house has a basketball hoop in the driveway....I hope it gets lots of use!




 










And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:13

2 comments:

  1. Those are some good action shots! And definitely a good mental break for you from work.

    P.S. My own blog is down for now after we discovered someone had linked photos of our kids from the blog to an awful website. I'll let you know if and when I'm back up and running. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girls! They are rockstars.

    A in those green boots! Siah has the same ones. And wears them daily, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.