Thursday, November 12, 2015

November's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month,  (Tuesday)!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }


6AM
I know I say it often, but its because its true....I don't wake up every morning feeling brave and courageous and loving and patient. I have to realign my heart with God's each day...and I try to do it early, right after my workout, before I bump into other humans.


8AM
The kids had the day off of school because of teacher in-service. Within 30 minutes of being awake and with each other, they were sent to separate rooms to re-start the day and adjust attitudes. This is how I found each one when I went to talk with them and tell them "time's up!"




9AM
We took a walk around town to get some fresh air and time together...they're so fun to be with!


10AM
The girls made cupcakes, almost all on their own.


11PM
Sarah brought Great-Grandma over for a visit, who I hadn't seen in over a year. AJ entertained us with his silly faces.


12PM
Sienna and the kids joined us too, making it an official cousin party. :)


1PM
Sweetness.
3PM
Sienna had taken Avery and Alayna stayed. This threesome do remarkably well together. Amanda takes charge of the playing and reading and the six year-olds compliantly follow her lead.

6PM
While Shaun and Avery were at rehearsal, I took Amanda to practice. She made me cut out her face because she was "in a mood" and knew enough that she didn't want that look captured for all time. :)


8PM
Snuggles before bed.




1 comment:

  1. Can't believe (well, yes I can) that you get up that early - I'm just thinking about hitting snooze by the time you settle down with God!

    I took two pictures for 10 on 10 - & they were both on my way to work. Oops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.