Saturday, January 29, 2022

January's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Monday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Ezekiel is definitely not a book of the Bible I frequent often, but this day as I was studying the book of Matthew, there was a reference to that book. I love making discoveries of how the Old and New Testament intertwine and reflect and fulfill. It regularly wows me.


Recently, I have been enjoying a quick 20-minute workout, including warm up and cool down. It won't win me any competitions or races, but its working right now.


That dumb yellow things that takes my kids away everyday. But also, once it does, its go time to do all the things.


I started at one office and then had an interview at another and then back again.


Knowing we were going to be driving into the city later in the week, Shaun asked me to stop and get new tires on his car. We've used the same small family business for decades and they always have prompt, fair and reliable service. From start to finish, I wasn't even there 30 minutes. I also marveled at how very little the shop has changed in these 30 years of going there.


Back at the office, where I wear many hats...printer toner changer, toilet scrubber, customer complaint taker, and so on. Its a gift to enjoy what you do for work and I always have.


Slowly, the pieces are coming together and we feel more settled in the new space by the week.


There's a guy at the office who tries to impress me and sometimes he does sweet things like start my car and pull it up to the door. :)


Avery's favorite game.


I love quiet evenings at home, just doing homework, playing games and making dinner. This is the good stuff.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.