Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Verse A Day


As I go exploring in the blog world, I see so many neat ideas, so many amazing, talented and smart people. Recently, I found this post and really liked the idea. Basically, the challenge is to post a scripture each day for the month of June.

Two things about this I wasn't too sure about. 1) That means posting each and everyday for multiple weeks in a row 2) I didn't start on June 1st, for a complete month.

So, that leaves me here. I will do my best to post each day, and I will just be content that I am starting on an even numbered day.



He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all, how will he not also along with him freely give us all things? Romans 8:32




When Jesus was paying the price for our salvation, God did not think it too precious a gift to give to me. If He gave His very own Son, how much more can I know He will give me all things good and needful for my life. That is a promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.