Sunday, August 9, 2009

Project 365, Week 32

August 2
I finally did the little photo shoot I'd been wanting to do with Shaun and Aiden. I sure do have fun practicing, but oh, so much to learn!

August 3
We went to my sister's house for a swim while the boys went to play golf. They had fun playing with their cousins, Juliet and Madison (Trevor, too).

August 4
Baby Brother doing what he can to stay cool.

August 5
I've started back up with my walking routine and Aiden seems to like it.

August 6
Three little monkeys jumping on my bed.

August 7
We did a bi-annual trip to the mall, mostly to get some family time in. The girls played at the playscape and then they got to ride the carousel.



August 8
Shaun was working on his truck, so Aiden and I sat outside with him on a bew-tee-full (as Amanda would say) day. In our earlier days together, we spent lots of time like that...its good together time. When the girls woke from their naps, they joined us. Avery has a pet inch worm for several hours, the poor thing.


Go over to Sara's blog to see all the other projects.

12 comments:

  1. great picture of dad and son!!! I love it!

    And those little monkeys? So darn cute!!!!

    Sounds like a very good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent shot of dad with son! You always get great shots of the girls who are just too cute and photogenic :-) Glad you have times you can sit back and enjoy your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! The carousel photos are so sweet. I remember my kids loving to ride those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biannual trip to the mall? You only go twice a year?! I'm sure my hubby would love if I only went twice a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME shot of Shaun & Aiden. Just perfect!
    The three little monkeys photo belongs in Parenting Magazine. Very nice.
    YEA! Carousel
    Double YEA! Playing in the dirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so precious
    love ALL your pictures
    the first picture is so beautiful...know you are going to always treasure it
    wish i had done one like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos, i love seeing the girls playing outside in the dirt, haha, more memories. haha. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had the baby!!! Shame, shame. Has it really been that long since I visited your blog? So sorry, and congratulations. He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photography, dad & son, but why the diaper? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE that bed picture. It's simply beautiful.

    And I'm sorry there have been no congrats from me. I have very little computer time these days, and what I do have is VERY sporadic. You have a LOVELY baby boy. SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious daddy and son picture. You captured that beautifully - love the way you used the lighting.

    And the one of all three of them on the bed, with the focus on their feet - oh my. That's got to be one of my favorites ever!

    Amanda and Avery do so well in the pool. I'm hoping that sooner than later Savannah will get over her fear of getting her face in the water...

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your pictures!!! The fotoshooting turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.