Friday, February 25, 2011

Fresh Air

Yesterday the weather was warm-ish (kinda) so I took the kids out for some fresh air.  I was itching to use my camera so I grabbed that too.

Our driveway has been more ice than pavement since December and Aiden's not too sure about it.  He knows there is ice, he's just not sure where it is, so he walks very gingerly everywhere and really likes to hold someone's hand.  His big sister is happy to oblige and she thinks its "so cute".
There's not a whole lot to do outside because there is wet snow everywhere, so we hung out in the driveway and sidewalk.

 I'm posting these of Amanda especially for my sister Amy who thinks its hilarious when people sneeze. I have to admit, these make me laugh out loud...as long as you are not too dignified, maybe they'll make you smile, too. :)




“Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Matthew 22:37-39

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics of the kids. I'm glad no one captures my sneezes on film (although that's an EXCELLENT idea for a State of the Bug picture) - I'm a pretty outrageous sneezer. Hmm - I wonder if I COULD take a picture of myself while sneezing. Without sneezing all over the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALWAYS good for a laugh! Thanks for the sneeze pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.