Monday, March 28, 2011

Avery The Ballerina

Last week we got to sit in on Avery's dance class.  I wish I could sit in every week, but I know in general kids do better without their parents present and also its a good chance for her to feel some independence.  Instead I sit in the car with the other who are watching Princess and the Pauper while I work until Aiden eventually loses interest in the movie and makes his way up front and adjusts all the settings to his liking.

Avery is a beautiful ballerina and I'm so proud of all the hard work she's done.  I believe this is her fourth year in dance.  When I sit back and watch her (in any setting) I am amazed at what a young lady she is becoming.  She is learning and growing at such fast pace....its a bittersweet marvel.  So, so grateful it gets to be me who's watching it all happen.

Signing off before I start an all-out cry.





 Her loyal fans...





We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.
II Thessalonions 1:3

6 comments:

  1. That is entirely precious. She really does look like a young lady in these photos. You are doing a wonderful job raising your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so elegant in these pictures - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery really looks like a ballerina...so poised and so pretty. She looks older...than she is.

    Learning that kind of control and discipline will help her in all areas of her life. But I am sure she has fun doing it too.

    Do you think Amanda will want to be in Ballet too?


    When I was a girl most little girls wanted to be ballerinas...and I remember I did too. But I never got to take lessons. I had tap shoes and liked to play like I was a tap dancer too. Ha!

    Your little Aiden is such a cute little guy. I wonder what he will want to pursue?

    You have a beautiful family Lisa. You are truly blessed!

    Have a good week.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!....I can't believe how much older avery looks in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and so young a dance! Breathtaking!

    Glad you enjoyed the little package sending a little love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.