Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scripture Memory #5

March 1!!  I get so excited when the calendar turns to March...it means the worst of the winter is over and amidst the rain, snowstorms and cold weather we are still bound to have, there will be beautiful, sunny days scattered in.  There is such hope in that!


This month I'm going with the suggested verse.  I like it, it is short and powerful and will allow me to play catch-up with the two February ones that I don't know solidly yet.  


Judges 5:21b  (NIV) March on, my soul; be strong!


So, what's your verse this week/month?

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of warm weather.....I am in Orlando Florida right now and it is 73 degrees outside!!....Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you could google someone's blog? Found you there. Proverbs 19:11 "A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.