Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month! {Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

This isn't quite 10 on 10, but just use your imagination with me.  :)

5 AM
Up, dressed and heading to the gym.
 7 AM
I was sitting on the porch, enjoying my coffee and the quiet of the morning when I was jolted by the "f" word...two girls were involved in "casual" conversation as they walked past my house.  Yeah, its a great  apartment...the rooms are really big with f@&*@#wood floors.

The very next verse I read was:
The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but the perverse tongue will be cut off.
Proverbs 10:31

Struck me funny.

Oh, the Starbucks cup?  I reuse that kind of to go cup because it keeps my coffee warm for the entire time I'm nursing it.  A DD cup can last about three weeks.  I'm crazy, I know.  :)
 8 AM
I'd been promising Avery a birthday photoshoot, so we went to the local college campus and spent some time together.
 9 AM
We weren't home five minutes and Amanda had changed her clothes to match what Avery was wearing.  When I told her something she crossed her arms and put on her biggest pouty face.  She couldn't bring it back when I asked to get it on camera.
 11 AM
Amanda, and all the other soon-to-be first graders had to do some testing this week and next.  We played on the playground while waiting for her and the janitor brought the kids a little treat.
 12 AM
Proud, happy school girl.  "The test was SO easy!"
 Here we can insert lunch, naps/rest, work and crazy amounts of social worker/other foster mom emails and phone calls....Lord, give me grace!

4 PM
We headed to Uncle Nathan for some trampoline time.  The kids had earned some extra fun time and I wanted to pay my debt.  :)  This particular game is called Popcorn.
 7 PM
Shaun took the kids and I met with some wedding clients.  They are getting married on New Year's Eve...fun!
Then 9 PM dinner and bedtime.....

1 comment:

  1. love your day !!! And Aiden.... is is such a little Shaun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.