Monday, March 11, 2013

March's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Not much about this day was "ordinary", but I think I say that a lot, so I'm learning to accept that as my life in this season.  :)

6:30 AM
Starting the day with coffee, multi-vitamin, advil, cold & flu, borrowed antibiotic from Shaun for my breathing, borrowed antibiotic from Amanda for my pink eye.....good times!

9:50 AM
Time to line up!
11:00 AM
On the road in the middle of nowhere, mile 7ish.
 12 PM
A glorious site!
 Finishers podium with my courageous SILs.
 1:30 PM
So very random, but a couple had bought our exercise bike the day before but we had no way of loading it, so we met him at a McD in RI on our way home from the race to drop it off.  The post-race tea hit the spot.

 3 PM
Do you have memorable showers, when it just feels extra good?  No, just me?  Ok, well...today was an extra long, extra good shower.
 4 PM
I stopped in at church for a few minutes to drop something off to Shaun, where he was up to his elbows in all things sound.  Opening night is in 11 days!
 5 PM
My niece's one year birthday party.  My sister did an amazing job with all the food and decorations.
 6 PM
Renna did all the things she was supposed to do, and was just as cute as she could be.
 7 PM
Presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.