Saturday, May 11, 2013

May's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


4 AM
In preparation for the marathon, today was a rest day, which allowed me to be on the computer by 4, playing catch up with work.
9 AM
Pop and Kiki came to pick up Aiden so they could go do "the Lord's work" at the nursing home.

 10 AM
Monthly conference call for 1.5 hours...so blessed to love what I do.
 12 PM
I bought flowers a while ago and needed to get them planted before they decided to not survive.
 3 PM
Senior photo shoot.  Aria is the lighting person for all the productions and wanted her photos on the stage with lighting she created.
4 PM
Such a great day to be outside!
5 PM
Switching gears for another shoot.  I did this couple's wedding several years ago and now they are having a baby!
7 PM
I stopped at home for 3 minutes.  I ran in, leaving the front door wide open and when I came out of the kitchen, there was a cat in my dining room!  I got him out and was headed up the stairs to grab a sweatshirt when I heard the strangest (loud) noise.  I looked out the window and saw that a large branch had fallen off our Beech tree.  Thankfully it didn't hit the house!
I joined Shaun at Z's baseball game.  Trying not to be proud, but he really is a great player.
 8 PM
Post game...the coaches telling the boys they played the best team in the league and only lost by one point and they all gave a great effort and it wasn't about losing but that they played great.  Shaun would disagree, but I like that philosophy, especially at this age.
 8:30 PM
Picked the kids up from their Friday night church activities.  The girls could hardly get out the door with the gifts they'd made for me....they insisted I open everything as soon as we got home.
 9 PM
Avery made me a coupon book at school and the girls begged me to cash in the shoulder rub.  Twist my arm!

I got the royal treatment!  They stuck with it and from their comments, it was important that they do a good job since it was for Mother's Day.  It was lovely, except for Amanda washing my feet, which was kind of like torture since I'm so ticklish.






2 comments:

  1. oh I remember receiving those coupon books! what I wouldn't give for one of those now.....tomorrow will be my first mother's day with no kids home. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do coupons for my mom - but not a whole book of them! We were slacker back then :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.