Sunday, May 5, 2013

Project 365, Week 18

We've enjoyed perfect weather this week.  Every single day was just amazing...one of those weeks that helps make New England seem worth it.  :)

April 28
Avery took this one and emailed it to me.
 April 29
My mom dropped off a bunch of my old Nancy Drew books and the girls and I have been having fun reading (even though its a bit surreal reading a book to my girls that I read when I was young).
 April 30
This poor robin chose her nesting place before we took over the house...now its not such a good spot.
 May 1
Aiden came along with me to do some headshots for a real estate agent.  We spent a few minutes enjoying the beautiful day.
 Mom, that tree goes just about all the way up to heaven!
May 2
Z's class had a Pen Pal Prom (??) with the local college during school.  He wanted to look his very best and he sure was handsome.
 Aiden and I played some football and then he showed me some of his cool tricks.


First baseball game of the season....he was the best player out there.  ;)
 The opposing team was coached by some good, long-time friends of ours, who we haven't seen in quite a long time.  The kids had a blast reconnecting!

 May 3
Fresh ground coffee and good friends, talking about all the good things God is doing.
 Puppy love
 times two.
 May 4
Baseball!

4 comments:

  1. I loved Nancy Drew! alyssa was able to read all my old ones too!!

    I wish you could meet my sweet foster baby!! He has stolen my heart!! I am going to be so sad when he leaves tomorrow :( But this old body is saying it needs the recovery! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! I was a big Nancy Drew fan...so fun to share them with the girls. Great shot of Z all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Nancy Drew! We gave all my old books to my elementary school.

    Wow Z DOES look great - love that purple tie!

    Who doesn't love a puppy - so cute & sweet. And (for me) like with babies it's great to play & then give them back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.