Sunday, May 12, 2013

Project 365, Week 19

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope its a special day for you, and if life has made this a painful day for you, I pray that God would be especially close to you.


May 5
We had a couple minutes at home, and I found Amanda and Aiden playing train.

 May 6
Aiden spent lots of time with his new tee.

 May 7
We met for breakfast to celebrate Kiki's birthday....everyone is looking!
More baseball.
This was funny to me on several levels, though I didn't express that to Avery.  She also had to write an apology note to her music teacher AND her teacher.  Love her school!
 Sweet girls still like to match.

 May 8
Rainy day.
 May 9
First grade's turn to do Mass.

 The kids are shockingly quiet and respectful before, during and after the hour long service.  The kids have to sit alternating boys and girls and the 7th & 8th graders sit in between the kindergarteners.  Brilliant!

 Her teacher continually raves about how much she loves this class.  Think it has anything to do with the boy/girl ratio?  :)
 She was SO happy that Daddy made it!
 May 10
Getting a massage!  :)
May 11
My brother and sister came over to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom.





2 comments:

  1. I want a massage like that! Love how creative they are - playing train on the stools.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.