Friday, October 4, 2013

Belated Birthday Blessings

 I hardly know where to jump back into blogging.  Pictures sit dormant on my hard drive and thoughts swirl in my head, elbowing their way to the front of the line.  I've missed using this space to develop thoughts and express feelings, to record the little details from everyday life that slip from my memory almost before they've happened.

For now, I'll share a few of the photos from a birthday photo shoot I did (a month ago!) with Avery and Aiden.  It was two months late, but Avery made sure I didn't forget!

Blessed.  So very, very blessed.















Then we tried out a few of Avery's posing ideas....



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! It's like mini-Lisa and mini-Shaun...the resemblance is amazing! P.S. I think we should use some of Avery's poses for family pictures next week, yes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Avery is just so beautiful - & I love the pictures of the two of them. And Aiden is looking like a big boy instead of a little boy now. When did that happen? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.