Sunday, October 13, 2013

Project 365, Week 41

October 6
The forecast was for showers in the morning, ending around 11.  I had several family photo shoots scheduled and the rain never did end, so the morning session got moved to our local college where we'd have cover. I got three families in and just a little wet.
October 7
No picture.  I think I was over my camera from the day before.

October 8
Amanda was out playing in the yard and had several poses she wanted to try out.





 I peeked in and these two were reading together.  They make a good team.  Aiden has many books memorized, so he can help her out when she gets stuck on a work such as "tongue".  :)
 October 9
A rescheduled (due to the rain) photoshoot.  Aiden did what he could to help make the baby happy.  He also hunted sticks and made safe houses for wooly bears.
 Dropping off R at driver's ed.
 Yay...Daddy's home!
 October 10
You've seen all my pictures from this day, so I'll just re-post these sweet girls.
 October 11
Rocco had called the night before but Aiden was already in bed.  Oh my....I could listen to four year-olds talk to each other all day!  It began:

Hi Rocco!!  How are you?  I heard you called last night?  Um...d-d-d-did you know I play soccer?? ....
 Later we had a successful family photo shoot....for us!  Soon to check Christmas cards off the list!!
 October 12
SUCH a nice day.  Amanda went to work with Shaun and these two went to "work" at the old house with me, though the leaf pile I made was a bit distracting.  :)
 This is how my crew came downstairs, all ready for church.  The need/know-how for style skipped a generation with Shaun and I and our kids got all of it...clearly.




 Group hug!

3 comments:

  1. Stop it right now with those pre-church pics!!!! OMW, I love those 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously have the cutest kids.....after mine of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the fashions shoots - Amandas & the whole gang from Saturday night. They are a hoot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.