Friday, October 25, 2013

He's Working

Happy Friday!  Someone new came to our house this week, having not met us before.  She was only here for about 30 minutes, but we were right in the middle of our usual mid-week activities....pick this one up from drama, drop that one off at driver's ed, supervise homework being done, say goodbye to some going to rehearsal, make dinner to feed four different shifts and a yet unknown number of people.

As she was leaving and I was running out the door with a handful of kids, I thanked her for coming and told her she was welcome anytime.  My mind wanted to add, don't worry...its not usually this crazy, but my heart knows that yes, it IS almost always this crazy...and I'm grateful for it.  

Because its through this pressure and over time that God is making me into who He has always intended for me to be.



And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.