Sunday, December 11, 2016

December's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Saturday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

Fancy decorations at the breakfast dive. Processing tough news over food is sometimes helpful. :)


Amanda's friend slept over. They are such sweet, true friends!


Shaun took the kids to rehearsal and H had a bio visit, leaving me in an empty, quiet house so I got to work. Wrapping up Christmas cards was top of the list.


My mental state is so much better when the house is orderly-ish. I can't keep up the pace I used to, so its nice when it works out that the weekend can be spent catching up.


I tried to order Christmas gifts early because this week we have coming up will be crazy and I didn't want to feel crazy. So far it kind of worked.


My lunch/dinner. I have a good appetite but find eating to be such a chore post-cancer. I tend to stick with the same handful of things that I know work.


Pretty scene on the ride to church.


So entertaining to teach in the toddler room. Even though my kids have aged out, its the two & three room is still my favorite.


After rehearsal, the kids did their traditional cookies with Grandma and a cousin.


On my way home from picking them up, we took the long way home in hopes of finding some good lights. We decided this was our favorite because it included both Baby Jesus and Star Wars. "Droid to the World". :)





1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.