Saturday, December 7, 2019

Project 365, Week 46

Lots of kids + lots of activities = lots of crazy ;)

November 11
Lots of fall cleanup happening in that sliver of daylight after work/school.We're training the half-hearted minions.


We had a nice evening with K, the kids especially hadn't gotten time with her in a while and they were SO happy to see her.


November 12
When I picked Avery up from soccer practice the sun was just beginning to set so we took a slight detour to a farm two miles from our house that sits up on a hill and has the best viewing for both sunrises and sunsets.




November 13
Snuck in some library time before rehearsal. When we went to the children's section, there was clearly a social worker supervising a visit with bio mom and her three kids. My heart hurt for the whole situation.



November 14
Spent the week going through copious resumes and conducting interviews for H & R Block. They don't make workers like they used to, that's all I'm sayin'.


Cold, cold first-round-of-states soccer game.



November 15
My car was desperate for an oil change and new tires...I spent a couple hours by myself running those errands and enjoyed it SO much. I hadn't realized how desperate I was for a break. Ah...this crazy life I've chosen!


Another special trip to the farm. Holy moments contemplating God's greatness and his love for me.



November 16
Another cold soccer game, they lost in the second round. Aiden and Rocco had a blast rolling down the frozen solid hill.


The district held the end-of-season awards banquet. So proud of my man and all that he has invested in these girls over the last several years.


November 17
Home at last after a very full weekend. Have your kids read The Penderwicks? We love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.