Tuesday, December 10, 2019

November's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Sunday). {Document a snapshot 
of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

If my calculations are correct, I'm right around the 10,000 mark for pots of coffee made in my lifetime. I don't "run on caffeine" but I do count on the ritual of the whole experience, whether its in the morning just me and Jesus or if its gathered with friends and family after a meal.


Thankful for new days...its never guaranteed.


My doctor ordered me to wait a full four weeks post-op to begin exercise. Today was the day I jumped back in. It was humbling how little I could do but also I was so grateful to be back at it. Me and Hallmark and the weights. :)


JBQ practice at 8:30AM! Always extra special because we get to see a couple cousins.


Grocery shopping. Not the time I usually go and not a recommended time...so busy!!


The day before was the JBQ meet, almost a two-hour drive. I had six boys with me. On the way back, one of them threw up, mercifully only 10 minutes from the church. I spent 45 minutes cleaning it up in the dark church parking lot the night before but it really needed more attention.


Nice-ish day + daylight + pockets of time = raking.


Shaun took the kids to rehearsal so I had a glorious hour at home, alone. I made coffee and prepared dinner and breathed it in.


Avery was put in a character-building situation this year with the show. She didn't get the part she tried out for, despite nailing the audition. It's not really fair and doesn't make a lot of sense to us and that is life. She's handled it with such grace. No doubt for the long run its been more beneficial for her to have not gotten the part. Sure is fun to watch her on stage!


Friends came over at the last minute...it was a good visit and then I collapsed in bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.