Monday, December 30, 2019

December's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Tuesday). {Document a snapshot 
of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


The quiet of the morning is made all the more peaceful with the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree.


I never know what I'm walking into when I go read and pray with Amanda. Sometimes its nice, sometimes its scary.


My sweet boy has lots of words when we can get alone.


We were babysitting for an overnight and once all the school kids were gone, the toddlers got up. I pulled out a trick I used to use when my kids were little and I worked from home. Sesame Street over breakfast to buy me some time. :)


There are pluses and minuses to every age. At this age the kids are good buddies, always with you. You can be silly and also teach them so much. They are strapped in the cart so they can't pull mystery items off the shelf and into the cart. But they also can't help load the belt or the bags or the car.


G wasn't too sure at first but I assured him his muscled were big like superman's and he could help carry groceries in.


Once the kids were down for naps, Shaun came home so I could go to the office.


Later, the school kids got home and everyone was happy about it, except that they had to say goodbye and send them home.


Then we were off to church for dress rehearsal...the three kids were on stage, Shaun was in the sound booth and I was taking pictures.


I left early to pick up a kid from work. And waited and waited and tried to think loving, sacrificial thoughts about it even though this same child was not happy with us at the time. I try love like Jesus did but He was really good at it and I...have room for improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.