Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Project 365, Week 45

We had little people for the week, which adds an element of fun, excitement and work. My kids are so great at jumping in and helping...they love having cousins! We also started in on fall cleanup, hoping to get the bulk of it done while its still mild and snowless.

November 4
Amanda did her annual trip to the orthodontist, only to be told to come back when she's lost more teeth. But, she and I had a really nice morning together. :) 


E set herself up on the kitchen floor and was reading the crossword puzzle book for a while.


At 8pm the night before Avery asked me if we could host the soccer team's pasta dinner. Last time we did that it was for the high school football team...whole different experience, both good.



November 5
The kids had school off so I took the early risers out with me.


Not posed...so cute!


November 6
Aiden asked me to do his school Fun Run with him. There was a 1-mile option and a 5K option. At the last minute he switched to the 1-mile, Thank. the. Lord! My lungs were bursting and I wasn't sure I'd make it to the finish line. Aiden toasted me and finished with ease. :)


November 7
Amanda is in select chorus and they were the "opening act" for a benefit concert her music teacher and his group were putting on.


November 8
When you don't have little kids anymore, you forget things....like how its "go time" once you get them strapped into their high chair for a meal or a snack. Laundry, cleaning, etc, etc...


November 9
Junior Bible Quiz day!


Aiden and I met up with the family at church and after there was a little party for the children's workers. Love this pic that a friend took, even though I look exhausted from my day with kids.


November 10
Trying to not be bothered by a messy kitchen and a child who is refusing to accept responsibility. My kids can't wait until they are parents and can boss and do "whatever they want". Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.