Thursday, December 19, 2019

Project 365, Week 49

Welcome December, the most wonderful time of the year!!

December 2
My brother, sister and I, along with a small sampling of our children met up at a coffee shop to wish our dad a happy birthday.


December 3
Snow day! I love that they still enjoy getting out first thing to go sledding.




December 4
Pacing around the living room, studying. :)


December 5
Amanda's middle school held a career day. I spoke for four 20-minute sessions, briefly relaying my life's journey from 8th grade to this point. Amanda picked out my clothes and instructed me to curl my hair. :)

As I went through photos and memories to put my presentation together, it was impossible to not recognize God's faithfulness and  guidance.  I've made so many mistakes and have gotten it wrong so many times, but pulling back and seeing the bigger picture, these verses in Proverbs 3 came to mind:

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 
Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.


December 6


“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
 Mother Theresa

December 7
The kids were here, there and everywhere after rehearsal. Aiden was with cousins and got to row for a cause. :)



December 8
This was the beginning of a rough patch with J. There is a cost to loving, for sure. I got to watch Amanda lead the singing in kids church...Christmas songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.