Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Loyal Fans

Last night Shaun had a double-header softball game. It rained hard just before the first game started, enough to make sufficient mud and puddles for a 1 and 2 year old. This picture was taken on the porch because that is where I stripped them down before they entered the house. Although the team lost both games, we still had fun watching and playing...in the mud!
(Of special note: Amanda is officially 18 months here and Avery is holding her "bay-den soup" that she was proudly carrying or wearing yesterday...no, I do not know why). My precious raga-muffins!


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the 'bay-den suit'. My girls have always said 'bay-ben' suit. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gracious. I bet you had a fabulous dirt ring around the bathtub last night! It's so nice for Shaun to have his own cheering squad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.