Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Its October 1st!

About a year ago, I found a little an insert called 31 Biblical Virtues to Pray For Your Kids by Bob Hostetler. Of course I pray for my girls everyday, but each day I also pray one of these specific virtues. I like them because they are biblically based, directly taken from scripture in most cases.

Since there are 31 days in October, I thought I'd share one each day this month along with a scenic photograph, in addition to my regular posts. There is such power in prayer...I encourage you to breath the prayer with your children's names.


Salvation

Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.

(Is 45:8, II Tim 2:10)

4 comments:

  1. YES, The most important thing we can do for them is pray & that is the most important prayer! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. What an awesome idea to post it every day. I will look forward to praying them too each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, THANK YOU so much for doing this and sharing it with the rest of us. I ma going ot be joining you as you post these so I can pray for my little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.