Monday, October 13, 2008

A Visit to the Orchard

Our annual trek to the... you guessed it...apple orchard! Typical stuff that you'd normally find...hayrides, donuts and cider (all free!), pick your own pumpkin. So why, why do I need to come away with 105 pictures of the event?? Well, I just do, so here's a couple of our very fun day...


20072008Grammy's extra set of hands and eyes were very helpful in dealing with our brood

They both ate the whole donut...never a doubt

Nathanael and Avery

Pumpkin in one hand, slowly disintegrating donut in the other

Momma and her girls
Amanda happy to share with her cousin Trevor, Treasure as it sounds when she says it


After an "underdoggy"...my action-shot skills still need some work

A successful day!

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun family day! The girls look like they had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the orchard in the fall too! One of our favorite things.

    It's a true sign of a good day when the babes fall asleep in the car, worn from all the happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun, and warm too, I'm freezing here in SLC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love those photos....especially the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect fall day! I am just like you...I take a million pictures on these outings, and I never regret it. Gotta capture every precious moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pics of the apple and the feild of pumpkins!!! Will plan on going next year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. Precious kids. Wonderful, fun day. Now it's time to bake a pie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, don't feel bad about the 105 pics... I am the same way!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.