Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shaun's Projects

The other day the girls and I went to check the progress on a deck Shaun has been building for someone. Its nearing completion, so I wanted to take some pictures. It is gorgeous!

Because of all the curves, some of his Engineering skills also came into play. Is there anything this man can't do?? I love my manly, talented guy!






If you are thinking you love this deck and would like him to build you one, the answer is "no!". When he wraps up this project, he will be re-roofing our house...just for fun!



8 comments:

  1. Wow... as a hobbyist-woodworker, I'm impressed with the scope of this deck project. That's quite an accomplishment. I'm afraid to show it to my wife. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew decks could be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS gorgeous!

    I have a husband that can do any manly man thing too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost gasped out loud when I saw it...I wasn't expecting anything that magnificent! Great job, Shaun! And Lisa, you totally read my mind...I was wondering how we could get him out here to build something cool for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! wow!!! what else do I say? I love the earphones and glasses - way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy guacamole! That is one fabulous deck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.