Friday, October 3, 2008

Random Facts

April at Straight From The Heart tagged me a while back to write six random facts about myself. One fact about me that is not random but well known is that I am not creative, so I've been mulling this over on and off. Anyway, here are six:

  1. I drink Green tea with honey every afternoon during the quiet nap time that falls on my house each day.
  2. I would love to live in Boston.
  3. I am the oldest of four children (three girls and a boy).
  4. My husband taught me to drive a stick shift when I was sixteen and we were dating.
  5. I minored in espanol in college. I regret that I don't use it.
  6. I am a fast test taker. I buzz through exams as fast as possible and am almost always among the top two to finish in any class.

There...now ya know. Isn't that interesting? The "rules" say that I am supposed to pass this on to six people, but, perhaps another random fact about me is that I really don't like to ask people to do things...well, maybe with the exception of my husband. :)

That being said, if you have not yet posted your random facts, please do so and let me know so I can come see. Thanks for thinking of me, April. You were the first to tag me, so I now feel like I've "arrived" to a certain extent in the blogging world.


4 comments:

  1. That was fun to read! Tea during nap time sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fun facts with us!! Have a great day...sipping your Green Tea, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of thing... helps us get to know each other. :o) I will post mine soon... keep checking on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. During nap time I keep chugging my Diet Coke that is faithfully by my side all day long! Somehow that doesn't sound as sophisticated as tea and honey! :)

    I didn't know Shaun taught you to drive a stick shift. Too funny. My dad taught me. He said it was a good thing to learn. And I'm ever glad he did! Some of the guys I dated drove sports cars with stick shifts. They sure are fun to drive!! Somehow I don't think that was what my dad had in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.