Sunday, June 7, 2009

Project 365, Week 23

May 31
This is how I found the girls when I picked them up after our weekend in Boston. Too much fun with grandparents, aunts and cousins. :)
June 1
It is SO hard for me to sit/lay down and watch TV or a movie, but occasionally the girls ask if we can watch a movie as a family and I find that request hard to deny. This night it was Peter Pan and for some reason they thought they could fit on the love seat with me just fine.

June 2
We went to watch my nephew, Nathanael play t-ball. The girls were pleased to discover many of their cousins were there.

June 3
The girls new thing is playing "library". They use an old phone/fax for the scanner and pile up the books for the "payer".

June 4
The girls usually get right to work on digging sand when we get to the ball field. We won the game so it was a good night. :)


June 5
Avery had the camera and it was interesting to see what was on it. This is one of their favorite shows to watch while eating breakfast.


June 6
I took the girls to Uncle Nathan's house to meet their new kittens. Avery was more interested in reading a book with Aunt Laryssa, but Amanda stuck with it and eventually won the kitten's trust.
I'm not big on cats so Nathan said we could come over any time the girls started asking about getting one. Likewise, Nathan and Laryssa are not ready for kids, so I told him they could come over anytime and get a fresh dose of crazy kids. :)

Thanks so much for hosting this project, Sara. I'm having a blast with it.

10 comments:

  1. Great pics this week, my favorite is the one with the kitten, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the girls. They are so cute! The one with all 3 of you watching TV on the loveseat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and the girls on the couch is such a cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was a great week in pictures!!!

    I always loved pictures of my kids asleep in the car b/c it just defied logic on how they could sleep so soundly in those positions!!!

    love the "library" picture. my kids always loved to play "school" with my daughter as the teacher of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture week. Love the kity pic.
    Blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos....the girls crashed out in their car seats made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Sounds like a good trade on the kids/kittens.

    Enjoyed the photos of the conked out girls and the one of y'all crowded together on the love seat.

    Looks like a good week, and hope the next one is too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many great photos as always. the one of the girls playing library was extra special, i have pictures very similar of my girls playing grocery store when they were that age. they also liked to play library, movie store, etc. those are great memories. i should pay you guys for taking me down memory lane every week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! I love June 2, watching Peter Pan on the same love seat. My family has now named those movie events "Couch Parties." We still have them and my kids are 25, 22, and 15!
    What a fun week for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.