Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whirly Twirly Wednesday

I debated keeping you in suspense until Saturday, but these are the only pictures I have from dance class today. They got their costumes and photos taken. (Amanda is the cutest one you can find...just kidding...well, not really).

Because she has seen Avery do this before, she completely understands what her "brecital" is going to be and is so excited that she gets to be the one on stage that her family is coming to see. I'm so happy for her that she is going to get her moment, especially since she is so into it.


Couple quotes from Amanda:
*
Mom, I was talking...you inter-up-ed me.
*
I am so upset! (usually accompanied by a heavy sigh and a big shoulder shrug...I'm trying to get a video of it...hilarious!)
*
God says you have to share (said to me when I denied her a sip from my water bottle)
*
And last week a lady came up to me at a softball game and said, "Amanda is your little one, right?" As I slowly nodded, I was thinking oh boy, this ought to be good. She told me that at the previous game Amanda was trying to convince the big kids of something and they weren't really paying attention to her so she finally said, "God said you have to listen to me"....I guess we'll have to start working more on actual scripture memory. Although I think there is a scripture very similar to that, only the "me" is "Me", as in I the Lord, not me, as in Amanda.

12 comments:

  1. She IS the cutest one!!!! So sweet! And I love those quotes. I miss that, I may have to go pick up my journal and read some of my kids old quotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute little dancers! I love it! and, the quotes...HYSTERICAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun at the brecital, cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures of the recital! She is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! all of the girls in the photo are cute, but you are so right - AMANDA is the cutest!!! :o) I love her pose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the cutest, by far. That's right, I said it! You can tell she lives with a photographer...only kid that knows how to pose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! I'm reliving my girls' childhoods through yours. Their personalities really come through your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos! I'm reliving my girls' childhoods through yours. Their personalities really come through your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pic! Can't wait to hear her say brecital. Trevor has just started mimicking my exasperated teeth suck / sigh. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to write a book of her sayings! REALLY That picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, definitely the cutest one, hands-down! Love the picture and the little costumes.

    I love all the little-girl dramatics, the heavy sighs and the shoulder shrugs - I get those a lot around here too. Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.