Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whirly Twirly Wednesday

We were back at it today with the dancing. She did great and stayed focused without any prodding from me.












Also, I thought Avery's outfit was worth honorable mention. I took the opportunity to again remind her about how patterns and solids go together but she wasn't feeling it. I feel the need to be clear here, for when she is reading this in 10-15 years, that I made sure she understood that she could wear the outfit but it didn't match.

9 comments:

  1. Jared had a nice one on this morning...plaid shorts and horizontal striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i happen to love her outfit! i have to explain this to my girls now when they ask 'why was i dressed like that?' haha. both girls are adorable in these pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like Avery's outfit..I was more wondering what was in her hand? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures!! especially the one with her tongue sticking out! what concentration!

    I have to explain to my kids too...I didn't have anywhere to write it down when they were small!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An honorable mention was certainly in order!

    And the rest of the pics were so great, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was with Mr. Perfect and I almost missed this post! I love the picture with her little lip out! Cutest thing ever! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is super cute also! Love the tutu (as you probably guessed!) I can't wait to sign up my girls for dance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.