Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look Alikes?

Last week when I posted Wednesday's walk down memory lane, there were several comments of how much Aiden looks like Amanda did.  Of course everyone has their own opinion and we get comments often that go in both directions...oh, he looks so much like Avery.  Oh, he looks so much like Amanda.  Wow, he is a mini Shaun.  Lisa, he really favors you.  I thought I'd dig up a couple old photos and see what they look like side by side.  So, what's your vote?

The babies, within the first three weeks...


The babies, at about 8 months...


Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
you formed me in my mother's womb.
I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking!
Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
I worship in adoration—what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
before I'd even lived one day.
Psalm 139:13-16

7 comments:

  1. I still say you need to post a picture of him next to Shaun at that age. But, as for babes, I say Amanda and Aiden. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...how sweet! i think they all look alike at 3 wks. Aiden and Amanda in the last one...however, they are definatley siblings, and all precious precious precious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look alikes or not, they are ALL SO PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote...Avery is a mini-Shaun. She is unique. Amanda came from another set of parents. And Aiden has a little bit of Avery, a little bit Amanda, and ALL cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY TOOO CUTE!!!!! :o) You need to add some of you and Shaun's baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I agree with Ames. I cannot figure out who Amanda looks like, Avery looks just like Shaun and Aiden is a mix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like... Themselves. ;) Completely. Precious.

    This makes me want to organize my pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.