Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project 365, Week 10

I was a bit dissappointed with my pictures this week.  At some point during the week, I realized I was a bit uninspired, but I wasn't sure what to do about it.    These don't represent the fact that we got to see lots of family and had a decent excuse to use the china dishes...twice!  Or that we are getting more and more time outside without having to be completely bundled up.

There is so much hope with Spring!  Just when you think you can't do one more snowstorm or freezing cold day, you get a warmish, sunny day that makes everything good again.  Winter is not for forever and we'll be barefoot again before we know it!

February 28
Big sisters bring new meaning to the term 'wake-up call'!

March 1
Yay...March!! 
March 2
Goofy girls before bed singing tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow I love ya....
March 3
Avery can be found like this much of the time.  It is wrong that I am already dreaming of our 'girls only' trips to warm places with nothing packed but a bathing suit and a pile of books?  Actually, sitting out on the front porch shoulder to shoulder with our feet propped up on a warm summer day sipping ice-cold water would work, too.
March 4
This morning the girls made their bed without me having to remind them.  Amanda doesn't 'get' many of Avery's ways, but she goes along anyway.
March 5
Avery sending an email.
March 6
After story time at the library, we stepped outside on this 55 degree day and enjoyed the sun on our backs and the smell of spring in the air.  Grandma met us there to help with the pushing.
Sara, recently named as one of the Top 100 Christian blogs (congrats!) is hosting again this week.  If you are looking for a few new blogs to get into, this would be a great place to start your search.  Go here to check them out.

12 comments:

  1. I loved your pics this week. Little bits of the everyday show such love to be had everyday in your family. wonderful! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are great. I also felt uninspired and felt like I was actually tryoing to figure out when am I going to take a pic of. Never had that happen.

    Here's to a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the crib shots...those will be treasured in years to come!

    we had some spring like weather out here too....much appreciated!!!

    I can't think of a better picture than a child reading...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wake-up call shot is so precious.

    I used to dream of the same kinds of trips with my book loving kids too, unfortunately, only one developed the deep loving of reading I have. It's ok, I'm sure she and I will have fun together. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week! I love that they are everyday things. Singing silly things before bed must have been in the air this week! We were doing it here too.
    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet girls you have! The way they dote on their baby brother, the way they play (and sing) together, and the fact that they made their beds like responsible young ladies. There's no greater joy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. For being uninspired, you sure took some great shots this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the made beds! Way to go, Mom!
    And you are raising 'readers' too, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look on her face as she is sending the e-mail. Your everyday pictures are the ones you will want to remember. Big events seem to stick longer than the mundane ones, but it is the mundane ones that make up the bulk of our life!!

    I love the singing kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job, Lisa. Your children are simply precious! Love the 'wake-up' call. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such good shots...
    some weeks are hard to get NEW shots...that happens to me a lot...my life is much more boring in the WINTER...
    SPRING...I want you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the wake-up call!!! I miss those days!! I saw two little kids running up to hug each other in church yesterday, reminded me of when my two now 17 & 11 did that!! :/

    Love the pics! thanks for sharing!
    Chel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.