Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Swing

Have you enjoyed all my long newsy, thought-out posts over the last couple weeks?  Well, what can I say...guess I just haven't made it a priority lately.  That and, well...do you ever just get sick of hearing yourself talk?  Sometimes I do.



How do you like to go up in a swing?
Up in the air so blue
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!



Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside-



Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown,
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!
by Robert Louis Stevenson



He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because
God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart.
Ecclesiates 5:20

4 comments:

  1. Oh he's getting SO big! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set of pictures! Such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy "hearing you talk" :) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up!! your blog is one of the first things I check when I'm up at 6 a.m. I hope you are reading your kids the old classic nursery ryhmes. It would be sad if a generation of kids was losing the old Robert louis stevens nursery rhymes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.