Friday, April 13, 2012

Passion Wrap-Up

 Passion of the King is over for another year.  With more than 1000 people accepting Christ for the first time or recommitting their lives, it was considered a huge success...that is the reason we do what 
we do!

I took close to 2000 photos, but I just wanted to share a few here.  Most of them are of my kids, but some are just because I like them.

These kids canNOT get enough of being all up in everything.  They love to go with Shaun even if they know its going to be long and he will be busy, just for the sake of being with him and hanging out with whoever might happen to be around.  Reminds me of me when I was young ...I loved to go to church and hang out with my dad, even when I knew it would be long and he wouldn't be able to give me much attention. 
















 My hard working husband....so knowledgable, competent and talented, with such a servants heart.

 Lots of "hanging out" time






But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Matthew 23:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.