Friday, November 9, 2012

Big Plans For Six

Loving life with this five year old just a little bit longer.  She's counting down that days until she turns six later this month.  Amanda's not really interested in getting older, but she does want to be closer to Avery's age.

She's making big plans.  She wants to go...

to the zoo
to cousins house
bowling
to the zoo
Chuck E. Cheese

She's also quick to say she wants to do what Aiden and Avery will like because she wants them to be happy and their birthdays (June and July) are SOO far away.

I want ALL the cousins to be there and I especially want Avery to be with me because she is my best, best, best BEST friend.  And I want Avery and Aiden to be nice to me, but....well, I'm afraid they won't be because I wasn't really happy for them when Nana and Grandpa John gave them presents on their birthday.

I want Maddie too, 'cause she does daycare.  And Mom...can we dress up like cowboys and cowgirls?  And we can have horses.  Z and Fannel and C4 can dress up like horses and give us rides.  But I'm going to be on C4.

Though much of me is sad, I just can't help getting caught up in her excitement....I also can't help laughing at her monologues.  Too much!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.