Sunday, November 18, 2012

Project 365, Week 46

Oh gosh...can you feel the final weeks of the year closing in??  

We've been in post-football, pre-holiday schedule bliss and enjoying every minute.  God has been especially good and my heart is full.

Hope your week is great!

November 11
Happy Veteran's Day to my favorite army person.  Proud to tears of my brother Tim for his sacrifice for our amazing and free country, his dedication to his family, his sweet servant's spirit to all he comes in contact with, his heart for Jesus.

Love you Bro....thank you.
 
November 12
No school and a beautiful day, so I took the fall babies out for their birthday photo shoots.  Lots of fun! So wish I could show you some.  Z really got into it and he's just such a handsome kid.  Of course I'll post some of Bangs Girl.
 November 13
Avery started her first day in 3rd grade.  She's going to be going there for an hour forty minutes daily for reading and spelling.  Her first day was a little rough but the week as a whole went really well.
November 14
Shaun purchased a work truck...Christmas will dim in comparison for Aiden.  :)
 November 15
Beautiful sky after dropping the girls off.  I love getting out for fresh air and getting the dumb dog tired out.
 November 16
Aiden's first mall ride, a helicopter, while we were picking up boots for Z.  I was shocked to see that it cost $0.50...didn't they used to be $0.10??
 On the way to Friday night activities I let the kids stop at the corner store so they could blow their allowance Z could get some hot chips he likes.  They were so excited to do it themselves while I waited in the car with Aiden.

 November 17
We celebrated my side's Thanksgiving.  We got all 16 cousins in one shot...what a gaggle of kids!

3 comments:

  1. oh that Aiden is just so cute!! Love the picture in the mall ride!!

    As I took care of my niece the last two weeks, I realized how much we missed living so far away from each other. You are truly blessed to live by all your family and for these cousins to grow up together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture of COUSINS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sky picture - I saw a rainbow-let like that the other day too.

    I love how you always call the dog dumb - ha! It reminds me of how my dad always says he has to go out & feed his worthless dogs :)

    Aiden & the truck - too cute. He's such a BOY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.