Sunday, November 11, 2012

Project 365, Week 45

Awesome week!  I'm not going to lie....it was tough to swallow our first snow (and a cold snap!), but the kids enthusiasm sure does help ease the pain a bit.

November 4
Hockey!
 My nine year-old nephew scored a goal.
 November 5
The girls and I watched K's soccer game in the FREEZING cold.  She goes to my old high school and it was surreal to be back there!  I was shocked to see some "kids" I went to school with...they were there watching their highschool kids play.  Impossible!!
 November 6
Super fun, spur-of-the-moment day.  Z had school, but the girls did not.  Shaun took Amanda and Aiden with him to one of our apartment buildings where big trucks and tractors were going to be taking out an old oil tank.

That left Avery and I home alone.  We did some work, we did some shopping, we did some voting.

 After dropping Z at his visit and after voice lessons, we met up with Shaun and the kids and did dinner together.  Nice!
 On the way home, we saw three deer in a field on a busy road.  I pulled into the adjacent parking lot and listened to my city kids go wild about them.  We made up a story about them and their relationships.
 November 7
Early dismissal....snow!


 November 8
Late opening.  Amanda and our neighbor friend went sledding, making good use of their time off of school.  :)
 My sweet guy.
 With the snow comes plow responsibilities for Shaun.  Unfortunately, his truck is on its last leg.  Though we've been saying that for about three years, I think this time this is it.

After school, after therapy, after social worker visit, we all hopped in the car and drove to MA.  Think this might be the one, though we didn't sign anything this night.  Fun adventure!
November 9
Just never know when my mighty warrior is going to make an appearance...I feel safe knowing he's around.  :)

November 10
I was second shooter at a wedding.  They did pictures at the Museum of Art....kinda cool.
Across the street was this house...so many things to say about it...
Shaun and the kids did Christmas play practice in the morning and then took them to the LAST football game of the season.  A night game, under the lights for the All-Star team.  Yay for my football player and two cheerleaders and yay for the season being over!!

4 comments:

  1. Fun week! The picture of Amanda in the snow is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you had snow already. :( The kids seemed to love it though!!!

    Have a fun Birthday week. Happy Birthday Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you got hit so soon, but the snow definitely provided some good photo ops :) Our piddly snow a couple of weeks ago pales in comparison. Thank goodness!

    Love your little warrior - he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the picture of Manda in the snow. WTH the house with decorations? So, so odd. UGLY! Up from last year or newly decorated?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.